Monday, April 27, 2009

Kool aid+Jimmy's towel= Me laughing my head off!

So one day I was sitting home waiting for Jimmy to get off work and I was bored. So I called my mom to chat for a little while to kill some time. So we where talking and Jimmy had played a trick on her a couple days before. He had me write out a card that said that we found out we where going to have a baby, and we sent it to her. Well she was so excited she called everyone in the family. So I had to do some damage control and call almost everyone and tell them it was just a joke we really weren't going to have a baby. Anyways...So my mom wanted to get him back. So she told me about what Cody and Kendra did to Tylor with the kool aid and his bath towel. I thought it was such a good idea that I couldn't pass up!

So after we got off the phone, I started looking to see what kind of kool aid we had. The only kind we had was grape and cherry...So I grabbed the towel that was right next to the shower. And I laid the towel on the floor. And took 2 packets of cherry and poured them all over the one side of the towel. Then I folded it up and hung it up then I took the grape packets and poured them on the other side of the towel. Then I cleaned up all the kool aid that fell off the towel, then I waited for Jimmy to come home.

Once Jimmy got home he messed around like he normally does. That night we where suppose to go out to dinner with some friends. So I had to talk him into taking a early shower. I couldn't wait for him to use his towel..It seemed like his shower took forever...But finially he was done. So once I heard the shower turn off I walked in the bathroom to act like I was fixing my makeup so I could see what would happen. Our bathtub was white, so once he grabbed the towel to start drying himself some of the kool aid feel into the tub. So it turned the tub red and purple.

Jimmy thought he knew what I had done. For some weird reason he thought I put it in the shower head. So he has saying "oh you think your pretty smart, huh? Well it ain't working" and he started to dry himself off. The more he dried the more the color showed up. So I was laughing my head off, and he kept drying himself off and telling me he was to smart for me. I couldn't take it anymore, so I told him that the kool aid was on the towel..He got the funniest look on his face, and he threw the towel on the floor. He was red and blue all over! It was the funniest thing ever! Good thing I made him take a shower earlier then what he wanted too. Cause he had to take another shower to get the kool aid off. The grape took him forever to get off! It was the best joke ever! It made up for having to clean up the kool aid!

No comments:

Post a Comment