Sunday, May 3, 2009

H&R Block

I love this story, it makes me laugh everytime I think about it. The day before Jimmy was to be deployed we went to H&R Block to get our taxes done that way I wouldn't have to worry about doing it.
So Jimmy, I and Justin went to H&R Block right next to base. There wasn't a very big line, so we thought that we would just sit and wait. So we waited and waited and waited. After about an hour I started to get a tad mad because I still had a ton of cleaning to do in the apartment before I left.
Finally one of the ladies walks over and asks if we have a appointment, we say "no" and she told us that it would a little longer. So Jimmy thinking he was smart, gets tired of waiting gets up and decides that he is going to go outside and call so he could make a appointment so we can get in sooner.
The H&R Block that we went to the whole front of the office is nothing but windows. So Jimmy walks outside and calls, he just walks over to the car and stands there talking to the lady. Justin and I by this time are laughing. So Jimmy makes his appointment, and Justin signs to Jimmy for him to make a appointment for him too.
So Jimmy did. Well they need the last four numbers of your social, so Justin puts holds up a piece of paper with one hand and signs the numbers to Jimmy. I found this to be way funny considering that the lady who was making the appointment was at the desk right across from us. So after Jimmy makes the appointment Justin and I had to get up and walk out to the car. It was a little awkward getting up and walking out with the lady right there. And when Justin and I got outside we where laughing our heads off... You really had to be there in order to get the full affect.

No comments:

Post a Comment