We walked down the beach were the river leads out to the ocean and decided that was a good place to sit cause there wasn't to many people or dogs and the girls could play in the water and run around and we didn't have to worry to much about them.
We were there for a couple of hours. Coco played in the water and would play with every dog that would walk by. Bubbles kind of stuck by me, but sometimes if a little dogs would walk by who she thought was okay she would go and check them out then it was right back to laying on the towel next to me. Jimmy and Coco worked on digging a pretty big hole that we later decided to use to put Coco in. It was a nice relaxing day that I think both Jimmy and I needed for once. And the girls were wore out by the time we decided to go home! The only thing that I didn't like was that Jimmy got more color then me. I'm still mad that its so dang hard for me to tan!













We were there for a couple of hours. Coco played in the water and would play with every dog that would walk by. Bubbles kind of stuck by me, but sometimes if a little dogs would walk by who she thought was okay she would go and check them out then it was right back to laying on the towel next to me. Jimmy and Coco worked on digging a pretty big hole that we later decided to use to put Coco in. It was a nice relaxing day that I think both Jimmy and I needed for once. And the girls were wore out by the time we decided to go home! The only thing that I didn't like was that Jimmy got more color then me. I'm still mad that its so dang hard for me to tan!


















No comments:
Post a Comment