Oh what to say about 2010?
2010 has been a year to remember. We lost Grandpa Brown to cancer early in the year. He is missed so very much, I'm sad that I didn't get as much time to get to know him better, but he is so very much. Nothing to exciting happened the very first part of the year. I graduated for UEI college in the end of May, and quickly got my first job as a dental assistant in a dental office. Shortly after I graduated from school, Jimmy got out of the Marines after being in for 5 years 3 months. It was a BIG change. Part of me wanted him to stay in, cause its a steady pay check that comes 2 a month and you can't ever really get fired. But part of me wanted to be done with deployments, I wanted my husband home with me were we could really settle down somewhere and not have to worry about moving across the United States or out of the country when orders came through. After getting out of the Marines everything was up in the air, what to do, where to move, should we even move, should Jimmy go back to school? It was very stressful to say the least. We decided we had no clue were we wanted to move and I was afraid to pack up and move and have no plan. So Jimmy decided to go back to school so we could live off the GI bill until we figured everything out.
Shortly after Jimmy got out my little Bubbles had a accident and she ended up dislocating both her back knees and needed surgery. Well as you know everything in California is pricey, so we couldn't afford her surgery here. I was a mess after we found out what was wrong with Bubbles. We thought that we were going to have to put her down. But we found a place back home in Idaho that would do it for a lot less then here. Luckly I have a great husband that loves me A LOT and agreed to go home to Idaho for a couple weeks so she could get her surgery.
Everything went as planned with her surgery.
Those are the only big things that stick out in my mind for the year. But we did celebrate our 2nd year wedding anniversary in July. We both turned a year older. We took our first snowboarding trip this year. Which we both found out that we love. We sold the Civic and bought the Xterra. My car started to break down so we ended up buying another new car for Christmas. We took our first fishing trip, and ever since then my husband is now hooked on fishing.
All and all this year has been a pretty crazy year. I thought that this year would've been a lot different and we would've ended the year a little different. But I'm happy with how everything has went. I can't wait to see where the next year will lead us.
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment