Thursday, March 17, 2011

Our Big Move To Idaho

I finally got some pictures up on here of our last couple of days in San Diego. My dad and Nicole came down to help us move back to Idaho. (Which was a big help) They got in on a Friday, so kind of as a thank you we decided to invite some of our friends and go deep sea fishing.
So Saturday we had to get up really early to be downtown by 6am. I decided to use my phone navigation instead of our normal navigation. Well it ended up taking us no where near the right spot, so of course Jimmy got a little grumpy at me and made me use the other navigation. I was a little nervous to be on a boat in the ocean. Once we got on the boat and started moving it wasn't so bad. The water was really calm. There was seals in the harbor, it was just beautiful seeing the sunrise over downtown San Diego.
We only went for a whole day. Jimmy caught one fish, I caught one fish and Nicole caught one fish. I made friends with a older gentleman by letting him have some of our jerky, so in return he let me bring in one of his fish then he gave me it, which was pretty nice. I thought we were going to catch more fish then what we did. But I had fun and it was a nice relaxing day to forget about all the moving stresses. It was well needed. :)
(Of course we have to get a picture together)
(The beautiful sunrise)
(The seals in the habor)
(Setting out for the day)
(Jimmy and Jason)
(Jimmy's fish he caught)
(Ryan and Whitteny doing some fishing)
(Jason was catching fish left and right)
(The only fish I caught)
(My fish I caught!)
(The seal waiting by the dock for leftover fish)
(The name of the boat we where on)
(My dad, Nicole, Me and Jimmy after fishing)
(Everyone who went deep sea fishing with us)
Then the big packing day was here. Luckly we had some friends stop by and help us pack up. Which meant a lot to us, and helped out a lot! We were able to have our whole apartment packed into the uhaul trailer within 2 hours. Then we all stay around and had pizza and pretty much hung out for the rest of the day!
(The truck and trailer)
(I was worried it wasn't all going to fit)
(Of course it had to rain the day we packed up)
(Scott, Joe & Nicole packing the trailer)
(Luckly everything fit!)
(Us and Kam, Joe & Callie)
(Everyone out to dinner our last night in San Diego)

No comments:

Post a Comment