Sunday, August 30, 2009

Our trip back to Idaho--August 2009

So after Jimmy got back we weren't sure if he was going to be able to take leave...But at the last minute we found out that we where going to go to Idaho.
We flew to Idaho this time. And I hated every minute of the plane ride! For one I hate airplanes, they scare me...ALOT... Take off wasn't bad, but it still made me afraid..But when we were landing it was pretty bumpy, and everytime we would hit a bump I would hang on to Jimmy for dear life. So I was never so glad to land in my life!
This Idaho trip wasn't as stressful as other times. Not to much happened this Idaho trip to really write about. We had a ton of birthday parties to go to though! There was one just about every night we where there. Jimmy and I spent a lot of time with Grandpa Brown, we took the girls on a walk just about every night, and we spent a lot of money on random things cause we would get bored and go shopping...We enjoyed our trip but we wanted to get back to San Diego and get our new apartment set up and get back to normal. So we were pretty much counting the days until we were leaving...
Here are some random pictures from our trip...Enjoy them!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment