The year 2009 was a crazy year! There was a lot of tears, lonely nights, laughs, tons of stress, lots and lots of walks, tons of emails,very few phone calls, loving and caring family, finding out who my real friends are, lots of new additions to the family, more shopping then I needed, moving into a new place, starting school, seeing new things, rediscovering love, and so much more that I can't think of! So here are some pictures from our year in 2009. I started with the first of the year right through the end. I tried not to use the same pictures over again, but I am sorry if I did. I hope you enjoy it!
Us before Jimmy got on the bus to take him to the boat
I took some of these pictures off of Jimmy's hard drive so you could also see some of the things that he did while he was gone.













Sierra and I took walks just about everyday in just about every kind of weather!
Random Pictures
Sierra and I took walks just about everyday in just about every kind of weather!
The residents through us a surprise thank you party! They made us a peom and gave each of us a thank you card with everyones names, some candy and a candle! Then they ordered pizza for us! It was so nice...I'll never forget it!
Jimmy's homecoming the end of July!
Random Pictures from our trip to Idaho after Jimmy got home
We took the girls on walks almost every night
Jimmy, Grandpa Brown and me
Uncle Randy, Jimmy and Uncle Tom at the shooting range
Ashley's bridal shower!

I'm doing some coronal polishing on Flexter
Our last class picture of 2009 and with Z and Ariana
These are the nicest and awesomest girls you'll ever meet!

















We are trying not to let them on the bed anymore...Its working can you tell?

Our pumkins!


Marine Ball 2009









The Boys! Jimmy, Huey, Ligal, Scotty, Cono, and Vince
Me,Whitney & Callie


Coco was helping daddy set up the wireless internet



No one wanted to work with me! Everyone was being difficult!
Jimmy was sick of taking pictures...Can you tell?
Enjoying his time off with the girls
We took the girls on walks almost every night
Jimmy, Grandpa Brown and me
Uncle Randy, Jimmy and Uncle Tom at the shooting rangeThe end of August I started school at UEI College as a dental assistant!
Ashley's bridal shower!
I'm doing some coronal polishing on Flexter
Our last class picture of 2009 and with Z and Ariana
These are the nicest and awesomest girls you'll ever meet!Disney Land!

Random Pictures
We are trying not to let them on the bed anymore...Its working can you tell?Halloween Time!
Universal Studios
This is what we did for Halloween!
It was a fun night! I didn't see much of my husband cause him and his friend kept running upstairs for jelly-o shots. So Jessica and I danced together, and had a good time without the men!
Random Pictures
Thanksgiving!
We didn't take any pictures during Thanksgiving..But it was a little stressful...We need to learn how to work holidays out a little better, its so hard since we have so many family members to see in a short time.
Christmas Time!

Just some storys from the year 2009!
Not much happened the fist part of the year. We were in a rush to get our apartment into a storage unti before Jimmy had to leave on the 8th of January. So it was a very stressful time. I moved back into my dad's house in Idaho. I didn't do much. I kept to myself.I spent alot of time on the computer checking my emails to see if Jimmy had wrote me that day. I got a job at Spring Creek Assisted Living in AF. I remember getting off on my first day being trained, and I couldn't believe what I had gotten myself into! I thought about trying to find another job right away. But I decided to give it a week. By the end of the week I had it. And I loved it! It made me feel good to help people out, and the residents were so thankful! I really do miss working there somedays. I loved the staff to. Everyone was super nice, and they meant alot to me during my time of stress.
I can't wait to see what 2010 brings us! I am very excited that I don't have to worry about Jimmy getting deployed this year, cause he will be out of the Marines in May and I will be done with school in April! So we will be moving yet again this year. But as of right now we don't know where! But I am looking forward to whatever this year holds for us.






No comments:
Post a Comment