I thought that it was so cute! So of course I had to take a picture. It seems that I have a lot of pictures of Jimmy sleeping with the girls. But I just can't help it, they just look so cute together.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Studying!
Right now Jimmy is trying to work on his A&P stuff. I can only imagen how boring it is! Last Saturday I took a little nap while Jimmy was playing his xbox. When I woke up I didn't know where he was, so I walked in the bedroom and this is what I seen...
I thought that it was so cute! So of course I had to take a picture. It seems that I have a lot of pictures of Jimmy sleeping with the girls. But I just can't help it, they just look so cute together.
I thought that it was so cute! So of course I had to take a picture. It seems that I have a lot of pictures of Jimmy sleeping with the girls. But I just can't help it, they just look so cute together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment