Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Poor Poor Lil Baby :)

Lately Bubbles has been on a kick where she wants to be right next to me, and if Coco or Jimmy does something she doesn't like she will start crying and come running to me. Then she is pretty much glued to me and she won't have anything to do with whoever she is mad at. Its kind of funny I think. Last Friday I was making dinner and Coco stepped on Bubbles and so Bubbles started crying and came to me. When I went and sat down in the chair she wouldn't come near me cause Coco was sleeping next to the chair. So Bubbles camped out by the dinning table. Then when Coco got up to try and play with Bubbles she went under the table and growled at Coco.

Then the other day Jimmy was studying so he went to shut the bedroom door, and when he had the door almost shut Bubbles decided she wanted in the room with him. So when she tried to get in the bedroom she ran into the door. Then she started crying and wanted nothing to do with Jimmy all night long. Then Coco stepped on Bubbles again that night and it made Bubbles mad! She tried fighting with Coco! Of course Coco stood there looking at her. But I couldn't believe Bubbles was going to take Coco!

Bubbles is turing into a little drama queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment