Sunday, May 16, 2010

Trailer

About a week ago my pet ferret Trailer passed away. I got her sometime during the end of my sophomore year/ being of my jr. year in high school. She has made the trip to Idaho and back a couple of times with us. She loved to just run around the apartment with the dogs. She would also eat out of the same dog dishes and water bowls with the dogs. She would also take over Bubbles bed when she was out running around. She liked to hind my flip flops, onces she even tried to run off with the tv remote, but I caught her just in time. Trailer was very sweet and kind. She never bite anyone,but Jimmy. For some reason she would just walk up to Jimmy randomly and bite the top of his feet(which made me laugh every time) She loved to play. She would jump side ways and act like she was going to attach you. She loved grapes. The last week of her life she spent out of her cage. Jimmy was in Idaho with Bubbles so I let her run the apartment with Coco, and let her take over Bubbles bed also. She passed a couple of days of Jimmy being back. We took her back behind the dog park to a big empty lot. And walked down the hill a little ways back into some brush and layed her to rest. I hope she lived a good life. I'll miss her alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment