Throwing up the "UEI" for Dr. B's 7:30 am class!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
UEI College Graduation May 22, 2010
I graduated from UEI College May 22, 2010 in San Diego, CA. I walked with honors, and perfect attendance. To tell you the truth I'm not sure how I pulled off the perfect attendance, but I did! I wasn't sure if I was going to finish my extern in time to walk for that graduation. So about a week before graduation I found out that I was able to walk. Which didn't give me much time to have family come down and celebrate with us. But I had my wonderful husband there supporting me. He video taped and took pictures. He was awesome at it! I got to walk with some classmates, and it was so nice to see them. The coolest thing was that I got to walk with Jainee, and it was cool cause I went to high school with her. I graduated a year before her in high school. But it was nice to walk with her at our college graduation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment