Shortly before Christmas(2008) Jimmy and I where thinking about getting another puppy. It all started out by Jimmy looking at puppies online again. We where going to get a male pit bull puppy. But we
didn't. So I started looking up small dogs online, cause thats what I wanted before we got Coco. A couple of weeks before Christmas I found some chihuahua puppies. It didn't take much to get Jimmy go agree to go and look at them. Next thing I knew we where coming home with a new member of the family.
How Bubbles got her name. When we where driving home with our new puppy we where trying to come up with a name that we would both like(which is hard). I was just joking around when I said that we needed to keep the stripper name thing going. Cause I'm named Cinnamon and we have Coco. So I just blurted out Bubbles as a joke. To my surprise Jimmy liked it! So thats how she got her name.Bubbles was only 2 pounds when we got her. She could fit in the palm of Jimmy's hand. Coco liked her from the start. Coco quickly became her mommy. Bubbles wouldn't sleep through the night unless she was sleeping with Coco.
Bubbles and Coco are very close friends. They are together just about all day long. One can't go anywhere without the other. Bubbles picks on Coco big time. But its so cute!
Bubbles and Coco are very close friends. They are together just about all day long. One can't go anywhere without the other. Bubbles picks on Coco big time. But its so cute!
Bubbles is now 5 months old and she is 5 pounds. Just like Coco Bubbles doesn't bark! Thank heavens! Nothing is worse then a little dog who won't stop barking. She may be five pounds but in her eyes she is the same size as Coco.





No comments:
Post a Comment