Friday, March 20, 2009

Jimmy

Jimmy...Where do I start...He has so many funny corks about him.
First off he is a clean freak. Which I like messing with him about it. He likes things to look all neat and orderly.
I like things to look like that too, but I'm not as bad as Jimmy.

We have a little joke, we like to say that he has OCD (Obsessive-compulsive disorder). When we first got Coco he went out and bought books on how to train your dog. Things you should know if your getting a new puppy ect. To me it was no big deal. It was just a new puppy.
I've grown up with a ton of pets. But I let him do his thing. He was so funny about the whole book thing. We laughed and said that it was his bible! Like one thing was we bought Coco a rope toy, well the book said that we should be around when she plays with it, cause she could chew off a big chunk of the rope and choke on it. So when he was around he watched her carefully with the rope toy. I didn't..

Then there are other days when he just feels the need to clean when nothing is dirty. On those days I normally go in a different room and let him do his thing. If I stay in the room with him I just can't help but annoy him cause he is cleaning something that is already clean!

Whenever we would go to the store to get food he would organise the food in the cart. I would just throw stuff in and move on. He would stop and fix it. Everything has its own place in the cart.

Then when we would get home I never put any of the can food up. Cause I didn't do it right. He had the cans organise too. All the green beans where together with the lable facing out so you could see what it was. So it was just easier to leave the cans out so he could put them up how he wanted them.

Anything that will help you be more organise, he wants it. I love all those things about him. It keeps me laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment