We got back to San Diego 2 days before the airshow. I happen to get sick the day we got back home. So I wasn't feeling like normal when we did go to the airshow. There was a lot of walking and sitting in the very very hot sun. The day that we went to the airshow was the hottest day out of the days that it was running. I ended up getting sunburned, even though I did put on sunscreen. By half way through the show I was ready to go home. But we stuck it out. It was still fun. It was nice to just be home and to do something fun.
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Air Show Oct 2, 2010
We got back to San Diego 2 days before the airshow. I happen to get sick the day we got back home. So I wasn't feeling like normal when we did go to the airshow. There was a lot of walking and sitting in the very very hot sun. The day that we went to the airshow was the hottest day out of the days that it was running. I ended up getting sunburned, even though I did put on sunscreen. By half way through the show I was ready to go home. But we stuck it out. It was still fun. It was nice to just be home and to do something fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment