Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010!

So just like every big holiday we take some family pictures so we have the memories for when we are older and can share them with our family as it grows.
Trying to get pictures with our two dogs isn't the easiest. If one is sitting and being good then the other one is trying to get out of the picture as fast as she can. So Jimmy and I are trying to get them to stay put and then try to flash a smile right before the timer on the camera goes off. So we get a lot of goofy pictures. I like those pictures cause those are the ones that have the best memories. So I picked the best picture and edited it, and below that are the other pictures that didn't work out to well for us. I hope you enjoy them!
Picture I edited
Our first try, it would've worked if Bubbles was in the picture and I didn't have the fakest smile ever!

Not bad
Bubble licking Jimmy and Coco trying to get away

Jimmy was trying to get the timer to work but instead took a picture of us :)
It would've been a good picture if he didn't cut his head off a little bit
Coco and Bubbles thought he had the treats
Bubbles messed this one up
Coco looks like she has had it already
Coco jumped off the chair right before the camera went off
This one is one of the good ones
Our pumkins together
My pumkin
Jimmy's pumkin

No comments:

Post a Comment