Sunday, October 10, 2010

So Busy! (Very Random Blog...Sorry)

I know I haven't been blogging to much lately. Things at the Cothren's has been crazy. Jimmy is in school and I'm working full time. On top of that I've been taking test so I can get my RDA. I took my Laws and Ethics test before we went to Idaho to my dad and Nicole's wedding. So the whole time I was in Idaho I kept wondering if I passed or not. Well good news, I PASSED! So now I have just one more test, and I can get my license! I'm planning on taking it by the end of this month. I just want to get it already.
Jimmy is taking three classes and working on getting his A&P license. So he has been super busy with school work, A&P and then taking over my wife duties. Yes, Jimmy does most of the cleaning, pretty much all the cooking, and laundry. I've been working pretty long hours and I have about 30-40 minute drive one way to work. So by the time I get home I just want to crash. So I'm very thankful that he is helping me out so much with the house work.
I do try to clean really good on the weekend so it is easier to keep clean. I also try and do laundry, but sometimes I just don't have time. As for cooking...I've been slacking on that alot. I pretty much never cook anymore... I just don't want to cook. Its kind of weird cause I loved to cook. I am trying to work on it. I promise. :)
Life has just been stressful, and super busy. Things look like they are falling into place. Which is the important part.
The end of Septmber we went back to Idaho for my dad and Nicole's wedding. It was a very busy time. Their wedding was so so nice. It was a wonderful day. And I'm very happy for them. Wish them nothing but the best.
Its hard when we go to Idaho cause we both have so much family there. So its hard to make sure that everyone gets the fair amount of time. We aren't very good at it yet, but we are working on it. This trip though was by far the best trip to Idaho we've had since we've been married. I hope the trips can keep being just as enjoyable. I didn't want to come back to San Diego. I didn't realize how much I missed my family and friends. It was hard for me to leave. I kept telling Jimmy that he could come back and pack and move back to Idaho and I would be waiting. But he didn't like that idea to much.
While we were in Idaho I got to see my best friend Ashley's new baby. Such a cute lil boy! Deven and Ashley have the cutest little family. I've extremely happy for her. She deserves only the best, and I believe that is Deven.
Oh yea we bought a new car the end of July. Its a 2006 xterra. We decided we needed a newer car. We wanted something more family friendly. Something we could take camping, skiing. Pretty much something we could do anything with. I love it! So happy I talked Jimmy into it. :)
Since we've been back in San Diego I've been sick, got a little raise at work, and hopefully won't be working so many hours! I've been going like a crazy woman for that last couple of months!
I just hope for the next couple of months we just keep doing as good as we have been. I hope that things start to fall into place a little faster. I'm ready to be done with this stressful school/testing period we're both going through. I just want some time to relax and enjoy some normal time.
So thats the short story of how we're doing! Very random, I know, sorry but I guess thats how I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment