Sunday, October 24, 2010

I Passed All My RDA Tests!!!!

Yes, I passed my big written test on 10-22-10. It was the worst test I've ever taken. Its not cause it was hard, its mostly cause I didn't do any studying what-so-ever. I didn't get a good nights sleep before the test, we woke up early the day of the test to go to a Marine boot camp graduation cause one of Jimmy's old bosses is now a drill instructor, and it was his first graduation. So we went to support him and to see him.
Then from there we came back home around lunch time. I of course didn't eat anything before I left to take my test.
When I sat down at the computer I felt right away that I would be taking this test again. There were questions I had no clue what they were talking about. They used a lot of big words that I didn't know what they meant. About half way through the test I started to get a really bad headache. I had 3 hours to finish the test. Once I had answered all the questions in 50 minutes I decided that I was going to just go with all my answers and if I failed I failed. So after I turned in all the questions this last page pops up and said that I passed! I was so shocked! I didn't think that it was right, but I wasn't going to agrue! I don't know how many questions I passed or failed or the percent I got. It was either pass or fail.
So once the Board of Dentistry gets my results and does my back ground check, I'll offically be a RDA!!!!! I'm so excited! I can't wait to get my license! My goal was to get my license by the end of this year and the way things are looking I'll have done it! I'm very very proud of myself.

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of you Cinnamon! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete